Mario and Luigi's Wacky Adventure Mario and Luigi's Wacky Adventure

Audio is smooth as a babies butthole!!! Keep it up dude!

My terrible voice demo My terrible voice demo

Not bad, a little bit of echo but overall the voices were good. You stayed in character very well and the audio didnt peak at all, along with great enunciation! Keep it up make sure to do vocal exersises to help your voice sound 10000000% clearer when recording!

Bludphart responds:

Thanks man! I've never done something like this before, so it's definitely a learning experience. I appreciate the input!

Voice acting and music test Voice acting and music test

Im with it :D good sound and alot of fun, good stuff

willcamick responds:

Oh The Places Rangers Takes Us - Old Man Orange Podcast 291 Oh The Places Rangers Takes Us - Old Man Orange Podcast 291

Power rangers baby :D

oldmanorange responds:

Yeah Buddy!

My Voice Demo My Voice Demo

Not bad dude, your audio quality wassnt too bad, if i could say i would suggest a better microphone. On top of that you vocal range is a little stiff, mayhaps try some vocal warmups and look up videos on becoming a voice actor.

Good luck and keep up the great work

BogdyTV responds:

Thank you kindly. I'll see what I can do.

Austin Jay Cook Part 2 - Old Man Orange Podcast 283 Austin Jay Cook Part 2 - Old Man Orange Podcast 283

So much fun with you guys, i do talk alot but i had a great time hope to be back again soon :3

oldmanorange responds:

Bound to happen, but yah, you will have to come on the show again soon. Good times to be had.

Our Top 15 Movies of 2016 Part 2 - Old Man Orange Podcast 280 Our Top 15 Movies of 2016 Part 2 - Old Man Orange Podcast 280

great stuff guys!!!!!

FabSaZ - The ocean monster FabSaZ - The ocean monster

Not bad, bass was a bit hard, feels like a video game stage song :)

Bismuth´s Forge Bismuth´s Forge

Not bad dude :D great start for an awesome song, i dont like grunge in this case.

Voice test: Silly voices Voice test: Silly voices

Not bad dude :D very lord of the rings esc :D

Evil-Iron responds: