View Profile AustinJayCook

148 Movie Reviews

I loved working on this the animation quality is so smooth and fluid thanks again for the opprotunity!!

fuck you dude- sup-sup
perfect

There is a lesson to be had here, guns are soooooo much fun!

1 Game Review

Not bad dude, game is fun and lots of cool graphics, only thing is this song is from another game i think it was shovel knight but i suggest you throw that credit to him. Its the right thing to do.

Greenbeaver responds:

Thanks. I actually got the music from a royalty free website, it said the track had like 6000 downloads, so I imagine it's in a fair few other games. Glad you liked it!

16 Audio Reviews

Thats a handsome voice right there, audio quality is clear, the vocal range is strong, and not only do you enunciate amazingly but your statements are so Chrystal clear enough to sing like doves from the heavens!!!!!!!! .............. also #Memeboi420blazeit#hashtagsaregey

Audio is smooth as a babies butthole!!! Keep it up dude!

Not bad, a little bit of echo but overall the voices were good. You stayed in character very well and the audio didnt peak at all, along with great enunciation! Keep it up make sure to do vocal exersises to help your voice sound 10000000% clearer when recording!

Bludphart responds:

Thanks man! I've never done something like this before, so it's definitely a learning experience. I appreciate the input!

3 Art Reviews

Guess the stupid dog didnt make him look bad this time

Diggin this art style :)

critterfitz responds:

thanks c;

Fuck dude..... I dont have time to sit here looking at flawless art all day...... Oh shit dat boi!

rassisbad responds:

Austin, you're too kind, my man! :D

Voice Actor....... YoYo Man..... And Chill Times enthusiast Enjoy my work, see how i work together with others!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!